กิจกรรม Getting to know each other ทำความรู้จักกัน มีจุดประสงค์เพื่อให้นักเรียนหรือผู้เข้าร่วมอบรมได้ทำความรู้จักกันเป็นเบื้องต้น
Getting to know each other
To provide you an opportunity to familiarize with other fellows and share your background experience.
- Make two circles, an inside circle and outside circle.
- In both circles get a partner and face each other.
- You have one minute to introduce yourself and share your experience.
Ask the students if they have any questions while doing the activity.
- After one minute, the people in the outside circle move to the right and pair with one person and the person in the inside circle stand still.
- Do the same as you do with the first pair and continue to do the same thing for five minutes.
- Stand in line, according to the date of birth. (starting from the oldest one)
- The first one in row introduces oneself and makes a symbol to help others remember. ( The teacher will show an example)
- The second student introduces oneself but before doing that he/ she has to make a symbol and say the introduction of the first student . Continue doing this until the last one introduces him/herself.
- The teacher show statements about him/herself. One of those is false. Students choose which ones are true and which one is false. Give the reasons for the answers.
อ้างอิง : เอกสารอบรมเครือข่าย ERIC