กิจกรรมการเรียนการสอนแบบ Time Line เรียงลำดับเหตการณ์
Name of activity: Time Line
Objective: By the end of the activity, trainees will be able to create an effective listening / speaking / writing activity for their own class.
Time: 30 minutes for experiencing the activities 30 minutes for the trainees’ creativity
- 1) Observation on how well they do the activities
- 2) Examination on qualities and practicality of their created activities
- 1. Have trainees work in groups, read the article about King Naresaun’s Life, do the activities as instructed and give feedback on the activities.
- 2. Reflect the steps of doing “Read and Do the activities” as integrated activities of listening, speaking and writing including teacher’s roles and the students’ roles.
- 3. Discuss how the activity can be applied to use with the trainees’ students.
- 4. Link the discussion to applications to use to focus on listening, speaking and writing activities.
- 5. Have the trainees create their own activities as instructed in “Created in Your Own Activity.”
- 6. After their presentations to class for discussion, have them create their own activities.
- 7. Have them share and exchange their ideas and work the next morning before regular sessions.